TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And because Hoot says he's bored I'll put up part 1 of one of my all time favorites. You can easily track down the rest if you want to watch the whole thing. Yeah, I've put it up before, but we have some new folks who might enjoy it.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot how much I liked "Mondo Enduro" what a fantastic old school RTW trip. Watched the whole thing this morning on my phone while I was doing mindless work...there went the data allowance. :D What a contrast to the Ewan and Charlie program. Some may not know it, but Austin is married to Lois Pryce, a notable adventure traveler in her own right, of "Lois on the Loose" fame.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I tried twice to watch the first video. Vimeo always loads sooo slow on my computers and constantly buffers for up to 10 minutes at a time. Looked promising though.

Tom

·
Registered
807 Posts
Just finished watching it.........good vid :)

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Does anyone know if I spend the poundage to buy all three Austin Vince videos and have them shipped from the UK if they will play here in my DVD player?
It all depends on which "region code" the dvd is made for. The seller should be able to answer that question prior to the sale.

DVD Region Codes and Where They Are Used
DVD Region Code Geographic Region(s) Used
0 Region code "0" is an informal way of saying that all region codes are set, which is equivalent to the absence of a region code. There is not really a region code "0".
1 USA and Canada (not Mexico or Greenland)
2 Western Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, and Japan
3 Southeast Asia
4 Central and South America and Oceania
5 Africa, India, and countries of the Former Soviet Union
6 Mainland China

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts