TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this earlier today and wasn't sure where to post this info so please excuse me if this is not the appropriate spot.

There is a motosport shop in London, ON running a special on Moose Luggage racks for various bikes including our beloved T-Dubs.

TW200_Rack_Moose.JPG

The cost on special is $100 Cdn. I just ordered mine and I have arranged shipping through our courier service.

If anyone is interested it can be found on Kijiji ad number is 1319161136 or click here for the link.

I spoke with Mack in parts but however I do not have any other association with this shop and didn't even know they existed until an hour ago.

Super Moderator
This is a heck of a find and thank you for posting it. At this price it got my curiosity up, so I emailed them and am inquiring about the possibility of having one for my 2016 CFR250L. Wishful thinking perhaps, but for 72 bucks American...?? Wonder how much shipping would cost me??

Thanks again Miaugi!! :)
I came across this earlier today and wasn't sure where to post this info so please excuse me if this is not the appropriate spot.

There is a motosport shop in London, ON running a special on Moose Luggage racks for various bikes including our beloved T-Dubs.

View attachment 159993

The cost on special is $100 Cdn. I just ordered mine and I have arranged shipping through our courier service.

If anyone is interested it can be found on Kijiji ad number is 1319161136 or click here for the link.

I spoke with Mack in parts but however I do not have any other association with this shop and didn't even know they existed until an hour ago.

Super Moderator
Just heard back from them. Nope, they don't have one for my bike. :(
This is a heck of a find and thank you for posting it. At this price it got my curiosity up, so I emailed them and am inquiring about the possibility of having one for my 2016 CFR250L. Wishful thinking perhaps, but for 72 bucks American...?? Wonder how much shipping would cost me??

Thanks again Miaugi!! :)

Registered
I contacted him today and told me he was out of these racks.

Expecting more 鈥渟omeday.鈥

Registered
Expecting more 鈥渟omeday.鈥

For the same price? I called today to but I think Miaugi got the only or at least last one for a TW. Congratulations Maiugi looks like a nice rack at a smokin price.

Registered
Wish I had seen this 2 days ago. I just Ebayed one and its coming from Canada. 240 US w shipping included. Should arrive next Friday. If mine doesn't mount to frame like I want I will modify.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys sorry for the disappointment, when I spoke to them it sounded as if they had a few that were available. Mine arrived on Friday, it is a big box about 18" x 17" x 22" but only weighs around 10 lbs. It seems these have been discontinued by Moose Racing and I could not find another when I Googled the part or model numbers (pn# 1510-0175 & model #M81-260). Found similar racks for other bikes on ebay such as this ad. The sticker on the box had the original price at $500+ and that does not include the cases, just the rack. There is a decent quick disconnect system if you do mount cases and I will likely do that with something from Princess Auto but not Pelican as those are like gold the way they are priced. If I come across more stock I will post it up. Cheers!

Registered
Miaugi saw my wanted ad and sold me his rack. Thanks again Miaugi. I just installed it on my bike and I love it. It uses the same attachment points as the Cyclerack plus it bolts on where the signals attach and has tabs to relocate the signals up and inboard enough to clear the panniers. Comes with quality metric hardware and even extensions for the wiring. What I really like is that the quick release frames can be bolted to just about anything so I can use soft bags, ammo boxes or make adapters for my Givi hard cases. Inside the frame there is enough room for a fuel container, tool tubes etc. Can't wait to load my bike down and just go exploring/camping for a weekend.
006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 016.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts