TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since he was kind enough to provide the link in one of his posts, I thought I'd ride with Tiny-Wheel-200 this morning while I drink my coffee.

*** not mine-originally posted by Tiny-Wheel-200 ***

·
Registered
422 Posts
Videos like this make me very very restless knowing it is still nearly 2 months before there will be wheels rolling. I think I will go out to the shop and sit on my TW for a bit today - at -26C I am definitely not going to try and start her up as much as I want to

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Thanks Borneo, "beyond the gate" video has always impressed me with excellent production values; crisp visuals, varied interesting content, artistic shot composition, good sound mixing. Also minimal jello, vibration and spherical distortion. GoPro3 I assume.

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
TinyWheel seems to be as good a fabricator as videographer. Have you seen his Big Wheel /TW conversion? I would like to see his two wheeled tundra buggy completed and in action.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did see that some time back. Hadn't heard about the tundra buggy though. I too would like to see it. One of my fantasy projects is to recreate Boomhauer's swamp buggy from Gentle Ben (favorite program as a kid). Not just a swamp buggy but a true exact copy. Never been able to find good, large size still photos to work from though. I keep looking. I do have the complete season 1 now, got it for Christmas and season two just came out. Maybe I can get one of my competent friends to make me some screen captures. Boy I wander, don't I?

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
I was very liberally taking literary license when I referred to TinyWheels Big Wheel mounted on front of TW project as a "tundra buggy". don't know if he has a real buggy but he has posted more awesome alaskan vids on Utube as "theicedevice".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts