TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
You Still in Texas...or back waiting for more bad weather here in Gawd's Country?:confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I really like the routing of that front brake line. (Very Motocross!) I've actually been thinking about looking into setting mine up like that on my 05. Is that the original TW hydraulic line just re-routed, or new new line altogether? And if so , off what? TIA

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Uncle Borneo must have been really hauling the mail as I never even saw the dust trail ahead.
We want more videos, pictures too! Uncle Borneo, please tell us a story of your adventures along the Rio Grande.

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I really like the routing of that front brake line. (Very Motocross!) I've actually been thinking about looking into setting mine up like that on my 05. Is that the original TW hydraulic line just re-routed, or new new line altogether? And if so , off what? TIA
That line is the brake cable, must be a 2000 or earlier TW. They had a drum front brake.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, I'm back Hoot. Front brake line is indeed a drum control, he is riding my original 98 (which I bought new in 98...and which he appropriated). I can't see my dust in the video either, I only know I'm out front because I always rode point and can't think of a time I didn't except on Old Ore for a brief while. We pretty much rode everything we could find and I logged around 900 miles which included a trip to Presidio and into OJ.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here you go Fred...proof that "Uncle Borneo" was there.

Despite my young age (funny, that) I have over 45 years of dirt riding time in and do tend to clip right along, but occasionally I can ride socially. Plus I keep a pretty good eye on where my younger companion is at....

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
I figured you were up ahead pioneer ing the way but eventually that young pup of a nephew would gobble you up

Happy Trails

1 - 8 of 8 Posts