TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morongo Valley is a great place to ride with good friends. Jimbo, Russ(Rain Man), Purple, Dr Don and Staven thanks for the fun.

From left to right...Russsssss, Jimbo, Purple, Dr Don, Ronnydog

Not a bad tent off Craigslist for $40.00

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
http://www.integratron.com/2History/History.html

Bizarre alien life forms abound in the dez in general. Sightings occur more frequently relative to one's proximity to The Integratron and Giant Rock. File this under " Things You See When You Don't Have Your Gun:

·
Registered
118 Posts
That Pic is hilarious! Good time riding with you guys again. DrDon took this shot - his DR was out of the frame what with his not speakin' TWease at that moment.

Someday the cabin in this shot will be fixed up into a decent clubhouse for friends and family but for the time being it's only occupants are owls, lizards and the occasional scorpion.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The fabled "Moose of Old Woman Springs". Oft smelled, seldom seen.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The "My lid is cooler than your lid cuz it was knitted from the shorthairs of an alpaca and has a really cool calendar woven into it which ends` rather abruptly but it's still cooler than your lid" dance.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
The "I really dig my riding buddies but it would still be kinda funny if it rained on their untested 40 dollar tent after I left" rain dance:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Finally got his garage. The foyer and the parlor have their own wing.

Can't beat the view:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have a feeling there is never a dull moment when hanging around with you guys, which of course is a good thing! Keep smiling!
Cool tent, Ronnydog! My son just got a similar deal on a tent, and will be using it in conjunction with an off-road trailer he is building.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Yes, looks like you had a good "out of body" fun time. Got a pic of the Rock?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Yes, looks like you had a good "out of body" fun time. Got a pic of the Rock?

I was too busy trying to make it rain.

Jimbo took a bunch of pics. I'm scrounging around from some pics I have of it before it cracked. Prior to that it was considered the "world's largest free-standing boulder" etc.

Around here a lot of us refer to it as "Nazi Rock", and that part of its history is fascinating as well. Apparently the reference sets off the the P.C. crowd's delicate sensibilities so I guess we're supposed to re-write it and pretend it never happened or that the Nazi involved wasn't really a Nazi and merely a harmless hermit who stored too much dynamite in his outhouse. So now there's a version for everyone. Or maybe there always has been but now the internet makes it possible to compare the different versions side-by-side. Anyway, reading up on Giant Rock will keep your inner geek busy for a couple of hours if you're really bored.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Even if it did rain, that tent's big enough that one side may be out of the storms path....therefore insuring one has a dry zip code to sleep(and rent out storage space)

·
Registered
229 Posts

Another STRANGE "Area 51" Type Behavior

·
Registered
229 Posts

The Lizard and The Purp!

·
Registered
229 Posts

Staven and His Nanu-Nanu Sign! If you don't remember what thats from. Fogetaboutit!

This hill was nothin for Don, Ron and The Lizzard, But Jimbo had 15 Lbs pressure in his back tire and that was a sinker.

Just another Pic.

·
Registered
229 Posts

I like this shot.

Another shot of the hill that looks rather puney in pictures (we all had fun watching Ron and Dons different strategies for getting their respective machines up and down this rocky, volcanic, sandy bump in the desert. Don literally flies (30% of the time he is airborne) Ronny Floats putting power into a big contact patch.

Just another cool shot!

The Man and His Machine.

Ron and Don waiting for Jimbo to put on a diaper.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Shazbot, dat wuz fun. Hectic, what with all the commuting and sleeping in our own warm bed, but fun

We need a new horse-sitter, so we can get the joy of freezing at night among friends.

Not.

Did none of us get pics of The Rock? The danged thing is always more immense in pictures when I'm not the one taking them. lol. Zupwiddat?

http://www.labyrinthina.com/rock.htm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts