TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Work, ....??

Oh ya, I used to do that. My best advice is save, save, save. The more you save the sooner you can retire.

And yes I still work. Just sawed and split up two full cord of fire wood for 2017-18 this morning.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Just need some cheese and crackers to go with the "whine".

·
Registered
125 Posts
"So most days at work I am the only male in the building with as many as 20 women."

I am so, so sorry. You must really NEED that job.

LOL.

ever watch Last Man Standing ? haha

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
So most days at work I am the only male in the building with as many as 20 women.
This forum is starting to resemble my working conditions! Get out and ride or go do something else if you have nothing positive to add.
After you retire and start looking for a part time gig be sure to put on your Resume, "Herding Cats" under experience.

When I made promotion to Sergeant they sent me to the female prison in Albion, NY. Ouch! I couldn't get out of there quick enough. Took a transfer to another prison that had both medium and minimum security sections and right after I got there they turned the minimum side into all female convicts.:( That's why I spell it "whoremoans"!

GaryL

Reactions: ssgtrillium

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My father transported prisoners and I could always tell just by looking at him when he had a bus load of women.
I'm not whining here I am commenting on all the bs that took place here and comparing it to the nasty way women interact with each other when they have a beef.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Dealing with some women can be challenging at times but lets not forget men can also be controlled by their hormones too and sometimes testosterone can make for some bad behaviour as well. I'm sure the male end of the jail makes this very evident, but it's understandable that you might have an easier time dealing with it being more familiar to you.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
True but most men will tell the person if they piss them off and around here (work) they tell everyone else and not the person that upset them sometimes resulting in everyone feeling upset with that person and poisoning the work environment for them without ever giving them the chance to defend their actions.It seems to me that some members here aired some dirty laundry that could have been kept between themselves so the rest of us didn't take sides.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Back in my youth I worked in a department store as a stock boy. WAY more than 20 "Lady's" worked there as well. And a few guys. What have I observed about the dynamics of the sex's?? Pretty much it's the same sh*t, DIFFERENT ways! All depends on the sitch...

Yes, the moods on this forum have been running hot & cold as of late, thank God the weather is getting better for riding as this will probably be the best medicine to cure much of the illness. In the meantime, I'm calling in a B-52 strike!

I have a life membership to this club! :cool: m.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts