Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
343 Posts
:eek:

No Bings!?!

Not surprised - a very nicely kept secret. ;)

Amazon.com : Twin Bing Cherry Candy Bar: 36 Count : Candy And Chocolate Bars : Grocery & Gourmet Food

The factory (and candy store)

https://www.facebook.com/PalmerCandyCompany

is about four blocks down the street from work. You have to be quick, because they sell out very quick, but they will put out a 10#, white label box, of the seconds (not formed just right) for about $15. They are SO fresh! Eat a few, freeze the rest.

I have sent some boxes to customers overseas. Good reports from across the globe. :icon_thumleft:

They had some pretty "fun" t-shirts awhile back, but I cannot seem to find any pictures of the full front ones. :protest:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I would like to see a study of favorite candy bars by state, adults only (kids have weird tastes anyway; their brains aren't fully formed yet!). Leave out all the Airheads, Twizzlers, etcetera and let's see what candy bars emerge that aren't even on this list.
A few I like that aren't on the list are York peppermint patties, Mr. Goodbar, Payday.

Then there are higher the quality bars. For example, Lindt dark chocolate with chili!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Mmmm...Paydays.

I've made a decent lunch out of a couple of those on many an occasion, but I am a Pogey Bait hound.

If anyone out there would like to do their own sampling...

CandyFan | Twin Bing and Cherry Mash

https://www.facebook.com/PalmerCandyCompany/posts/496005317091325

the last one obviously has a bunch of townies,

I would be glad to send them a Twin Bing, or two :evil:, out of goodwill just for letting me hang around here. But I would like to hear what you think of them.

Just PM me if interested. (as long as it doesn't get out of hand :booty:)

However, YOU must buy YOUR OWN Cherry Mash - I will never buy another one of those; for Anyone, ever!!!

Edit - I must add, after initial offer...well, we'll talk:angel4:

·
Registered
746 Posts
You're giving your age away, Tom! :D
I've always liked the $100,000 bar too. And like you, I remember when they were called that, instead of "100 Grand" as they are called now. I even remember the TV commercials for them.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
You're giving your age away, Tom! :D
I've always liked the $100,000 bar too. And like you, I remember when they were called that, instead of "100 Grand" as they are called now. I even remember the TV commercials for them.
I'm still young at heart:)

Tom

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
No one seemed to like my apples with razor blades last year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts