TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed some brands dont do riding pants in size 28. Anyone else here with size 28 waist and a good pair of waterproof riding pants?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't have a 28" waist anymore, but I did own a nice pair of Aerostich Darien pants in the 90s (excellent!) and now own a pair of Aerostich AD1 pants (also excellent!). They are not cheap, but man they are very nicely designed and available in correct sizes for real people. I would only add the hip pads to an order for these pants (they come with knees).

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
A buddy gave me his old aerostitch pants and they are really nice. Kind of $$$ for my blood but they are nice.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Not sure where you are from, but there is a guy in Portland, Oregon selling a pair of Klim Traverse pants. Here is his ad from the ADVrider.com "PNW Flea Market" subforum. It was posted on 12/27.

"I have a pair of Klim Traverse pants in size 28 and Alpinestars Scout boots in men's size 6 (Euro 39, 7.5 to 8 women's). These are both virtually brand new - worn twice. These were my wife's, but they would also work for a kid.

$200 for the pants, $150 for the boots - $300 if you buy both. I'd prefer not to ship."

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not sure where you are from, but there is a guy in Portland, Oregon selling a pair of Klim Traverse pants. Here is his ad from the ADVrider.com "PNW Flea Market" subforum. It was posted on 12/27.

"I have a pair of Klim Traverse pants in size 28 and Alpinestars Scout boots in men's size 6 (Euro 39, 7.5 to 8 women's). These are both virtually brand new - worn twice. These were my wife's, but they would also work for a kid.

$200 for the pants, $150 for the boots - $300 if you buy both. I'd prefer not to ship."

That's nice kit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts