TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Enjoyed the video. Great to see the array of vintage bikes and area.

I especially identified with events at 3:12 sec. LOL I have done this 1.) attempting to pick up my sunglasses 2.) attempting to pick up my glove and 3.) while sitting on the bike, trying to look around stuff on my rack to check the brake light. Bam, Bam and Bam:redface:

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Thank you! First time to ever do anything with the go pro footage.
For the first time editing, you did a hell of a good job. To tell the truth, it seems like you are a seasoned pro at editing, not a first timer. Very nice video!:icon_thumbright:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
For the first time editing, you did a hell of a good job. To tell the truth, it seems like you are a seasoned pro at editing, not a first timer. Very nice video!:icon_thumbright:
I agree...very well done. Where is that knife edge road? I've seen it before. What's it called? Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you guys liked the video! Way more time consuming to make than I thought it would be honestly.

That skinny ridge is above Canon City, CO. It's called the "Skyline Trail" I believe. It's weird the first time you ride it.
Then it was up Phantom Canyon and on to Cripple Creek. From Cripple Creek back out into South Park and across it to Salida.

So much good riding out there. I like traveling routes cross country town to town on the smoother back roads and trails Not really into riding the super rocky 4x4 trails around all the mountain towns, too much of a beating for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts