TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They bill this as the "worst motorcycle wrecks" but I can't help but laugh at most of them. Pretty much every one of these is attributable to unsafe speed or not paying attention on the part of either the rider or the car. Most of these are from Asia.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Nope! That is some terrible sheet right there.

Tom

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
This is the most brutal motorcycle crash I have ever seen. The truck hit the biker from behind and ran over him with the front tire then as the body was under the big dually rear wheels the brakes were locked up causing the now not rotating wheels to skid with the body under them. I don't think the rider suffered much pain as his life was probably squirted out along with his internal organs and blood supply in an instant. If you are squeamish, do not watch this video. As I said, it is the most brutal I have ever seen.
LiveLeak.com - Motorcyclist Run Over and Killed by a Large Truck (Graphic)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Just blows my mind how people can be in traffic and ride like they are in the Isle of Man with no regard for the life of themselves or others. Ride safe guys.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Tell us about the AG200!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
The ones that really hurt are the pedestrians that do not look when crossing in front of a stopped car thinking the open lane is safe. And the cars not realizing the cars are stopped for a reason.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not into the gory/grissly videos... I just posted those because I found them more amusing than anything else. It's a perfect way to document people's stupidity. Of all the crashes shown, only a few were NOT the rider's fault in some way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts