TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I drove out to the swell last spring to say hi to all the forum members, I paid particular attention to Fred's motorcycle hauler.
I hadn't ever seen one like it, and I remember thinking, damn this guy is an engineering genius.
Because I thought it was homebuilt, but I have seen some since then, so I'm guessing Fred bought his instead of building it.
Anyway I do like the way it works.
Especially for doing maintenance, so when we were down in Arizona a couple weeks ago, I saw this one on Craigslist, for $75.
So I went and bought it.
I will probably just use it for maintenance though, as it's a little too low to the ground.
So thank you for putting the idea in my head, Fred.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
$75 is a smoking hot deal for a MOTOJACK .Great find!
I paid $200 for mine off of Craigslist. As you point out it makes a pretty good bike lift for some maintenance and repair work at the shop.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I also thought it was a snappy way to load a bike and have a way to work on it as well. MOTOJACK huh? I'll have to remember that. Thanks for that reminder.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Just for clarification, the hitch carrier in the first post is an Ultimate MX Hauler. This is similar to the Moto Jack Rack which is no longer available. I have owned both of these carriers, and my personal preference is the Moto Jack Rack, however $75 for an MX Hauler is a pretty good deal!

Brian

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
Yes, I did that just as a prank with Mrs.Admiral demonstrating at MOAB 2016. Never used it as such though so no need to recoil in horror if I offer you a cup of coffee off the stove. I occasonally put a chair on it to have an adjustable height seat for putting on motorcycle boots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts