TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,463 Posts
Amazing how they can teach those gerbils to corner so fast.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yep, they are fun. Had one years ago. They are NOT easy to run. You don't steer them like an rc car. It takes many many years to get close to that level. Almost as hard a flying a heli. They are cool after you get the hang of it. Wheelie city. There's a few pics linked below. Click either link on my sig., then on top, Home, then R/C page. I got out of the bikes cuz no one near me had one. Got bored just riding around alone. Prefer to race.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Holly "CRAP" I wonder what the scale speed works out to ????????????? OMM.
Not sure what speeds those guys are running. They are 1/5 th scale, and mine would hit just over 80mph in about 40' feet if no wheel spin. So just at 5 X 80, that's 400 scale mph. LOL, yeah, all these rc vehicals are scary fast. That's why they consantly break, and are money pits, but fun....:)

·
Registered
20,463 Posts
I goofed around with 4x4 off-road electrics and then started club racing. Suddenly things got serious and a lot of time was required to prep for each weekends race. Good clean fun. Then nitro-methane glow plug upped the ante and things became good messy stinky fun.

Attachments

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Oh, how I love the smell of castor oil and nitromethane in the morning! Nothing like a flock of Quickee 500s screaming around the pylons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts