TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be attending MountainFest on July 29,30,31 I'm just checking to see if any members are planning to attend and to invite others to join us.

image.jpeg

[video]http://www.wvmountainfest.com/[/video]

We will be staying at Indian Medows campground for the event and they currently have 15 tent sites left. It's 13 miles from the event giving us a beautiful twisty country road ride to Mountain Fest.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Planning on some fat tire envy from the Harley riders?:D
It is amazing how much attention my bike gets when it's parked among Harley's and Its even more popular since I wrapped the tank with Camo Tape. My son and I rode to DC for Rolling Thunder and I parked it next to a walking trail. We had gotten lunch and was sitting next to a tree about 35 yards away. I bet there were 20 plus people that had stopped to check it out... Of course I had to rag my son because they weren't looking at his Harley. :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
I sure wouldn't mind having a Harley tank like fat bob on my TW. When I lived in WV, it was scary to head up hollers on TW roads, all I could think off was Deliverance........but awesome paved road action there. Prolly way different now, this was like 1986.......I do member it being a relief to escape high temp and high humidity on the momo.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Anyone remember the Black Water 100 and the Highway 29 river crossing? Some of the best case cracking,engine drowning riding in the East.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We made to Mountainfest...I didn't take any pictures just a hell of a lot of bikes. Victoria and I made our way back to the camp site on some fun country roads. It's an awesome spot down on a creek bottom with a beautiful creek running by.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts