TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just created a freebie PhotoBucket account that I'm going to try using to keep all my ride photos in.

I've been manually editing the photos I post to scale them down, then uploading them to one of several domains I own, but that seems to be a problem since my pictures disappear from the forums here when I move things around in my business life. It's extra work too.

We upload a lot of pictures to facebook, and they automatically scale the pictures for you, which is cool. It looks like PhotoBucket does the same thing so I'm going to give it a shot. I know there's other photo sharing sites, so what's the ONE that everyone is having good experiences with? If I have to do this again, it's going to start feeling like carb work!

Thanks in advance for any input!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A previously disappeared image test. Looks easy enough to post a picture from there to here without having to EVER re-size the original. This started as a 14 MP image off a Casio EX-Z2000.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Photoshop has done everything I ever wanted it to do. Like Denny's its open and available and you are here. Use it or any other that works for you. BTW I do have other reasons why I don't go to Denny's (their personnel policies), but thats off topic. Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts