TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Well, it turns out we are moving this summer and will be in an apartment for a year while we scope out a place to settle down. For sale is my '99 titled and ready to go, and my '94? which is an untitled yard toy. Oh, and a ton of parts.

The '99 has Procycle heavy front and rear springs, led lights, wide pegs, XT350 tank, awesome TinmanTim rear rack, seat concepts seat, etc. The right hand controls come and go so electric start is finicky but it kicks over every time so I haven't worried about it. Has less than 10k miles.

The '94 needs the carb adjusted so you have to know just how to start it, but after it warms up its great. Would make a great buddy bike if you were just trail riding. Has about 2500 miles.

As far as parts there is a sealed rear rim for an ATV tire, tons of maintenance stuff (sprockets, chains, seals, filters, etc). Also there is an entire 6 speed engine with all of the parts to rebuild it to new (bearings, seals, etc.) except for a piston kit, cylinder, and gasket kit, so you decide the displacement (but it does have the 225 crank with new pin, rod, etc.), which is over $500 of stuff in itself. Other odds and ends too.

Not interested in parting it out. Pickup in Buena Vista, VA. $3000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Good luck with the parts unload and move!
A "new life" is always exciting...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I wish I had the money, and was closer.....Two TW's are in my garage, but you can't have too many TW's.lololol And best of luck with your move. Hope you'll be back in the flock sooner than later.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depending on how things go I might be able to do some kinda delivery. If there isn't enough interest in keeping it all together I may break stuff up.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dang wish you where closer. Can't buy ONE TW around here for that let alone 2. Not moving to WI??

Love that fairing on the white bike.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So moved them across the country and all went well. Only I haven't ridden at all and my garage is a death trap! The jetting on the buddy bike seems like it fixed itself with the elevation. Price drop to $2000 for both bikes (sans extra engine parts, but you'll still get all the other extra wheels, etc.). Located now in Orem, UT.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lived in Maryland for 15 years and never knew there was a town called Buena Vista in Virginia.

Hope your sale goes well from Buena Vista Colorado.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, being a CO native, everyone thought that's where I was talking about when I said I was moving to a small town called Buena Vista!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts