TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Impressive I'll say. I've pulled some old railroad ties behind the TW, but never wouldn't have imagined a whole deer on the back.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Who needs a Rokon? :lol: just kidding. Just shows the tdub is one tough little bike. Congrats again on a great buck!

And we have something in common - one of my son's name is Eli too. Good looking young man with a great name!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have always been under the assumption that you use the tools at hand. That is a great application. TW200 "game transport"!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Impressive,most impressive,Jedi.....all kidding aside,well done!. The subframe didn't crack or break with that big critter on there.....must be more durable than I thought.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that's a different rack that I've seen on a TW ;) Nice buck....congratulations.

I think another member here, Ronnydog, packed a deer out on his Tdub too. At least I think I remember seeing a picture...maybe not. It surely shows how versatile these little motorized pack mules are.
Zombie thread, I know.

It is that time of year again though, and searching for this video on google hit this page first, so I thought I'd stop in and say Hi.

Eli and I are dialing in our TW's for deer season again this year. They work great for shuttle rigs to leave at the end of a spur road so you can plan a 'one way' hunt, instead of going halfway and having to hike back to the pickup.

The rack is a Honda 90 rack that lifted from a rusty donor and adapted to our fine scoots.

I hope you all have a wonderful and successful fall and hunting season!
Mark

1 - 15 of 15 Posts