TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
For those of you who are curious Gerry's TW is not exactly stock, it has been slightly modified.:p
I was tempted to buy the MrGizmo last year when it was for sale, I'm glad I didn't since Gerry has continued to add more treasure and is riding with new friends. Excellant workmanship and creativity. I like all the LEDs and safety visibility stuff. What awaits us in Part Two, turn the whole frame into an oil resivoir/cooler? Nitrous with dual outlets, one tube routed to carburator and one laughing gas tube for the operator?

·
Registered
656 Posts
<font size="2">
You are awesome MR.GIZMO: I asked you to tell your story after your bike fall down issue. I came to the site after much of your entertaining and informative posts had already receded into the background. I am so happy to see this video and hope all is well. What ever happened with the weather vanes?

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
much has been written about mr gizmow's mechanical skills, but i'd like to draw attention to the kind gentleman he is; not only is he thinking about being able to give gas to a stranded rider, but he carries 2-stroke oil just in case!

Golden Bolt.jpg

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Gerry -- I had no idea you have so much stuff on your TW and I have seen your TW in person several times. Amazing! Tony

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
Gerry, you simply must come to the June Memorial Rally and let us wow at your farkleizations in person. NO EXCUSES ACCEPTED! We want to see you and your bike for a video does neither of you justice. Please come!

Reactions: Joemama
1 - 8 of 8 Posts