TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I was too far behind so she decided to let the Large mud hole in the middle of the road "assist" her in parking and waiting for me to catch up.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The mudhole has a high spot in the center and that's where she went in at. The tires slid off to one side, It looked like she was about to take a mud bath and then I guess it got traction because she darted out into the bushes. It was a good laugh after I knew everything was ok

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Y'all be nice to that precious little bug, we love her around here!! ;)

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
You know we love the "escapades" of Mandy around here!! :p
he wasn't supposed to tell.... :dejection::cower::shocked::hopelessness:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know we love the "escapades" of Mandy around here!! :p
Apparently their is a hill on the lease that leads down the my dads deer stand that she made her way down and back up again that was quite impressive. I wasn't there to document this with my hand camera like I was this but stay tuned!! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Lord, keep your angels around that girl!!

Please. :D
Apparently their is a hill on the lease that leads down the my dads deer stand that she made her way down and back up again that was quite impressive. I wasn't there to document this with my hand camera like I was this but stay tuned!! :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Lord, keep your angels around that girl!!

Please. :D
what lomax is referring to wasnt just any hill. it was horrible. i told him he had to drive down and back up again to see what i went thru, but he still hasnt. he may have yrs of riding experience, but i think he's scared.
i could kick his daddy for pressuring me into doing it. Lord knows i love my bike. Otherwise it would still be sitting on the side of that mountain. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
5,238 Posts
Always stay in your comfort zone – doesn’t matter whether you’re been tail-gated in a 4x4 or under pressure on a bike – same deal

plumbstraight pretty much hit the nail on the head

My wife drives slow compared to me – but I tell her exactly this same thing – always keep the pressure on the other guy, don’t mess up because “he” put the pressure onto you

“I could kick his daddy” – nice turn of phrase – next time, do it (first) …… ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts