TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
at least we can all celebrate a peaceful transfer of power....
the country is stronger than any one person.
url.jpg

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
I would call my mom & dad today to ask them how things are going but won't. Dad probably had to take her to the hospital. My mom is ultra-orthodox democrat and I'm pretty sure she can't breathe right now!

I say this in jest but she hasn't talked to me since November 8th! :p

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I would call my mom & dad today to ask them how things are going but won't. Dad probably had to take her to the hospital. My mom is ultra-orthodox democrat and I'm pretty sure she can't breathe right now!

Good thing you already picked up the MG!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts

Marian and I don't discuss politics, we agreed that we are one vote each, plus we live in the democratic state of Maryland. My vote has never mattered in the presidential elections. My vote was nullified by her this year. Oh Well. Go Trump

·
Registered
779 Posts
I didn't vote for either of them (or Hillary BTW and yes I voted). I will give Trump a chance just like I did Obama. I hope he is a better leader, I found Obama to be a poor leader, poor politician and his style grated on me. Trump is smart, entertaining get and may he a good president, let's hope so!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts