TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is. I bought it at a State Auction, it's a 2002 with 6400 miles on it. It was the instructors bike for the states Motorcycle Riders Training Program. I found the intake manifold is cracked, but so far that's the only flaw. I ordered a new manifold, and hope to get the carb off today and cleaned. The bike needs cleaned up here and there as well. I think, it's been sitting sense 2-11 in the maintenance barn.

I need to put some decent tires on it for farm use, a scabbard for my Coyote Killer, and that should do it.... Oh yea, the headlight is burned out.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i like coyotes myself, but your bike's damn clean looking! congrats

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
That is a nice looking bike.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. I really like the blue frame.

The coyotes are getting aggressive here and taking out the dogs. I like dogs, I've got 5 rescues That I have in the woods with me everyday. not 30 min. ago one showed up in the neighbors yard, I got a shot off but I had the wrong weapon... Back to the safe for something a bit further reaching...

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I lost a beloved Chihuahua to a coyote years ago. It had been hanging around and we knew it was after the dogs. I didn't have a gun at the time, so hid out in the woods with a blowgun with a seditive in the dart several days in a row trying to get him, thinking I could relocate him or whatever if I could get him. I never saw him when I was looking for him, only when I was in the house. Sneaky coyotes. He finally got my little dog, which surprised me a bit, because Chihuahua's hear EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know how, but it's cracked. I've seen it on XR 100's and I hear it happens on Blasters. I may have been able to rtv it up, but the bikes nice so I just ordered one.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Cracked boot? Happens all the time. In fact, I bet air leaks between the carb and head are PRIMARY problem with lean mixture, bad idle, stalling, etc. Just sayin'.

Nice TW. Have fun. I know I am.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts