TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my boss has been on jury duty for the same times the Jodi Arias trial has had the break's and all I asked him is if he could get me a pair of her panties for my pantie collection!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Jodie needs strung Up with a New Rope....and frankly, sans the make~up, crazy or not, she really ain't that hot...:dispirited:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
So my boss has been on jury duty for the same times the Jodi Arias trial has had the break's and all I asked him is if he could get me a pair of her panties for my pantie collection!
Sounds like a Fatal Attraction to me! I used to supervise the SHU (Special Housing Unit, also know as the BOX) where Amy Fisher was housed. She was pretty and the last I heard was five correction officers and one Sgt. lost their job over her.

GaryL

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just trying to add to my pantie collection :smiley:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Just trying to add to my pantie collection :smiley:
I have heard of gals getting caught up in the "Bad Boy" syndrome but don't normally think of guys looking for the bad girls. You may want to concentrate your collection on a different class of panties! If you throw them at a wall and they stick you might want to leave them there. If you truly are hell bent on this bad girl panty thing see if you can get a pair from Lorena Bobbit!

GaryL

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No just having sick fun I would like to see her get the Death Penalty ASAP.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
No just having sick fun I would like to see her get the Death Penalty ASAP.
In your sick fun fantasy, those would be the panties to get!:D

GL

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts