TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,279 Posts
Welcome to the board

To a first time biker, take some advice - if you'd have dropped it at any stage, the skin on your hands and elbows would be best regarded as "sacrificial" - this can play havoc when trying to lift a beer can later on

You don't have to wear a suit of armor, but at least take it seriously ......

·
Registered
663 Posts
I kind-a noticed that too. But, I wasn't gonna rag on him too bad. Yeah, some gloves at the very least should be kind-a like a priority. He's havin' fun, seeing beautiful scenery, enjoying the infamous tractor bike as I call it, visiting a really nice looking lake etc. But yeah, I'd suggest at least a tad bit of protection. Good luck with your new ride. They're a kick.
Scott

Reactions: Ken

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Hey everyone I just wanted to share my video on Youtube, I got a lot of inspiration from guys like Tdubs Kid and FortNine. I am a new Rider and cant wait to get more trail time on this thing!!

"Beermonky" too funny. :) I was half expecting you to crack a cold one open at the lake but I guess you did the right thing and wait until you get home. That is a beautiful camp location on the lake.
Ride On!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome aboard, brother!

Reactions: Ken and TWBigBlake

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Welcome Beermonky!

GREAT vid(s)! Yeah, I've checked out a few others! Nicely done, and amazing vid quality! Right there with tdubskid and FortNine. (y)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the board

To a first time biker, take some advice - if you'd have dropped it at any stage, the skin on your hands and elbows would be best regarded as "sacrificial" - this can play havoc when trying to lift a beer can later on

You don't have to wear a suit of armor, but at least take it seriously ......
Thanks for the advice...

·
Registered
2019 TW 200, 2004 XT225, 2005 XT225
28 Posts
Thats some cool landscape to ride in for sure. Just a word of advice from an old rider.....Pick up your feet and keep them on the pegs. It's the only way you can learn to actually ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts