TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Nice TW, one of the best grin makers in the world!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Yeah, that really is a nice looking bike, congrats and welcome to our addiction!

GaryL

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I'm not very mechanically inclined but plan on practicing on this since its much simpler then my vtx1800. It needs a few little things first. I want mirrors since I do more street riding and also has a broken taillight cover and clutch lever. Then ill start asking what to mod first. Anyone know anyone that's semi close to Philly? I want to find some trails. Have trailer will travel

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Member Bucknutz has some real nice after market mirrors on his 95 that I will highly recommend. Search the threads for guys who did their bikes in the the rat styles and you might find the tail light lens at a reasonable price. There are always lots of parts on eBay if you go there. It does not sound like you need much mechanical expertise to do what you have mentioned. Add on parts are fairly straight forward when you begin modding it up with the stuff you might want. TWs are pretty simple bikes and real easy to work on, enjoy!

GaryL

·
Registered
503 Posts
5 YEARS!

you must be married?Recently divorced even?

just kidding. Welcome Schmitty, have fun. Tim

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha haha tinman yes married with a 5 yr old son. Do the math. My days a pretty full with my bud but he wants a 4 wheeler so lets start heading off road

1 - 14 of 14 Posts