TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the trip was a 270km (9hr) long on a beautiful sunny day 25 degrees celsius the trip consisted 60% trail/40% pavement. i had lunch by the river and enjoyed some beatiful back country these little bikes are great in the woods i plan on going on a longer run next saturday the only soar part was the butt and it only got soar on the way home driving on the pavement must be the vibrations from the tires here are a couple pictures of the trip i tried posting video but when you click on the video it takes you into my photobucket account got to figure out how to stop that it does[IMG
]http://i1266.photobucket.com/album
s/jj524/ridgeline88/Picture470.jpg[/IMG]nt happen with the picture cket.com/albums/jj524/ridgeline88/th_Picture444.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
seems too big for an osprey.... is that a bald eagle nest?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your right it is a bald eagles nest im new with the posting and some of the pictures didnt show up and some you have to click on the letters cheers for now

·
Registered
187 Posts
ridgeline, whereabouts were you? South Shore or CB?

z

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zardoz the picture were taken on a trail between enfield and beaverbank nova scotia which connect onto more trails in kennetcook

·
Registered
171 Posts
In your photobucket account, create a separate folder and make it public. Move all the files you want to share into there. I created a specific TW folder in mine and did this. Make all your other folders private to keep them just that, private. hope this helps

oh and btw looks like it was a great ride day! nice pics. how much gas did you use, did you carry fuel?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In your photobucket account, create a separate folder and make it public. Move all the files you want to share into there. I created a specific TW folder in mine and did this. Make all your other folders private to keep them just that, private. hope this helps

oh and btw looks like it was a great ride day! nice pics. how much gas did you use, did you carry fuel?
thanks for the info on photo bucket i carry extra gas in those famous storage tubes i got two mounted to my pelican box which i got all the ideas off this form plus there is a gas station at the 130 km mark of the trip i filled up there this is a great form for getting information and ideas about this bike cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts