TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started this ride at 7AM along with 12 other quad riders. We started in Wickenburg AZ and rode a few less traveled trails to get to Crown King for lunch. Luckily we beat the rush of people and arrived there at 2PM. An hour for lunch and gas, then we headed back down "The back way to ck" trail, along "Walkers Gulch". Had to ride an hour and half in the dark and made it back to the trucks at 8PM. Most trails were filled with boulders, loose gravel, off camber, hill climbs, sand, and creeks. What a full day! Went 125 miles and a total of 13 hours on the seat. The worst part was the ride in the dark. The lighting isn't the best on the TW

After riding 4x4 quads and a Rzr for the past few years, I am more than impressed with this little bike. First gear will just go up about anything. Second and third gear are perfect for the trails. The suspension could be a little better, along with the seat. I do need to add some wider foot pegs and raise the handle bars so I can stand up a little more.

Anyway, here's some pictures!

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's nice to see the desert so green. Up in Central WA the buds are just thinking about opening.

I miss my annual rides in southern Utah and northern AZ.

Thanks for the pictures.

Mike

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
Really nice photo's. Looks like you had a good ride. Most of my trail rides tend to be with the ATV crowd, cause they're a little more my speed (mph) so to speak. Few years back I heard some guys from work talking about a night ride (on purpose), and I have wanted to do one myself ever since. But, I'm getting older now and like to sleep at night so haven't done it yet.

Thanks for sharing your little adventure. Well, 13 hours in the saddle may not seem like it (little).

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great Ride Pics. Beautiful country, and smiles!

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts