TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The case was part of a groomsman gift I got a while back (I know, right?). I don't own a hand gun yet so I didn't have much use for it until now. It's a bit smaller than most top mounted pelican cases I've seen but it gets the job done! All I need to do now is get some rubber washers for those wing nuts (though I doubt any water will get in) and a lock for the case and I'll be good to go!

Forgot to take a picture of it but under the top foam I keep my documents like my registration and insurance. Very handy!

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Looks handy! I had a similarly-sized DeWalt case mounted for awhile and it was all kinds of useful.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I like the look of a smaller case. I have one of those Givi type cases on mine, and all I have in there is some gloves and a first aid kit.
I think I have a Dewalt box around here somewhere...

Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it but I honestly can't compare it to a stock pipe because, well, I've never listened to any other TW200s besides this one in real life and all the videos of TW200s on youtube have bad sound quality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It was on there when I got it from the previous owner 3 weeks ago. He said he put it on there because the owner before him had modified the stock pipe to make it louder and he didn't like it. He said he didn't notice a power difference but it is a lot quieter. It sure looks good, though!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the exact same case but took it off because I wasn't happy with the way I mounted it. Where did you get the brackets underneath? Or did you make them yourself? Good stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Made them myself. Just took a piece of 1 inch square tubing, cut it to size, and drilled 4 holes in them. Then I used 4 1/4" bolts and cut them to the same depth, stuck them through the holes I drilled and welded them in place. The rack I have mounted on there made mounting the case awkward but its not coming off!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Whatcha got there on your rack, the LED light bar that is? Flashing? Homemade mod or something commercially available? I've been thinking about adding some HyperLites, like I have on Big Bertha, to keep cagers awake who pull up behind me. TIA
It's a Sho-Me LED warning light (red and non flashing, however it will flash if programmed) that's tied into the brake light circuit. Same as the fire trucks use. Waterproof, rugged, super bright, and low wattage. Much better than the stock or any aftermarket tail lights available. The tail light/plate light is just that, no brake light wired up to that fixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts