TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an old stock (0 miles) 2010 TW from a local dealer for $3500 ($3744 after tax and title). How is that price? Will be out trail riding this weekend.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sensor419,

That is a great price. Especially when you consider that there is zero difference between that bike and a 2013 other than the color. (And I think the red highlights on your 2010 look better than the blue/purple that are on the 2011/12/13s)
Congratulations!!

Whereabouts are you located?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OWT, Thanks for your reply. I live in Sheboygan, WI which is on Lake Michigan between Milwaukee and Green Bay. I like the red also. The dealer has a 2001 with 4500 mi they want $2000 for and it is showing some wear and tear. So it was easy to go for the new TW at $3500. You live in a nice part of the country. Are you near the mountains, ocean?

·
Registered
423 Posts
OWT I was just out bumming around Medford and Brookings Oregon, saw a lot of nice terrain that made me wish I had my dubya with me. You're a lucky man to be in that part of the country! I'm stuck out here in wisconsin too, live in Madison but at least the bike got to come with me up north for the 4th of July. Did about 50 miles of trail riding through some rough muddy $!*t up in Onieda county.

Sensor where do you ride? Check out my post for the 2013 southern Wisconsin guided trail rides http://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-off-road-adventure-riding/7627-2013-southern-wisconsin-guided-trail-rides.html

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Are you near the mountains, ocean?
We do a lot of riding in the Coast Range mountains. We also have access to a house near the beach and spend vacation time there with the bikes.

It is a nice place to live if you can put up with the many months of rain.

Post us a photo of your new bike sometime.

OWT I was just out bumming around Medford and Brookings Oregon, saw a lot of nice terrain that made me wish I had my dubya with me. You're a lucky man to be in that part of the country! I'm stuck out here in Wisconsin...
Thanks - it is a nice place. However, the few places I have been in Wisconsin (Stevens Point, Wausau, Rhinelander and up towards the UP) sure looked purty - with all their green and farms. It seems like it would be a nice place to be "stuck".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts