TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce myself and my friend, & and say Hello !

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
You gentleman are DOOMED!...........TW's will assimilate you...you can not resist!.

How long have you two been with the TW's?.....what is your opinion(s) of the TW?...and what type of riding do you do?,mainly street,50/50???.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
welcome! take plenty of pics of your adventures for all to see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You gentleman are DOOMED!...........TW's will assimilate you...you can not resist!.

How long have you two been with the TW's?.....what is your opinion(s) of the TW?...and what type of riding do you do?,mainly street,50/50???.
My bud Tom got one a week ago, then we got the other one late last week!

I love this lil scoot! At first I thought it might be a little small (engine-wise), but it has proven to be very fun!

We tooled around Tom's acreage, with his boys and trying to teach them how to ride - using an old Honda 80. :)

We have the South Canadian River fairly close, and we went down there yesterday evening for about an hour!

My last several bikes were street bikes, last dirt bike I had was a new '74 Yamaha 360 - I'm old! LOL

John

·
Registered
133 Posts
You guys need to get those things dirty...I'm actually embarrassed for you

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I just love dubs..................... W.E.L.C.O.M.E. !!!!!!!!! Nice "clean" bikes.. I have a rule that my wife and I follow.. When the dubs are super clean "NO" back road riding---------------------------------pause------------------------------ until they start getting dusty from the storage shed. "THEN". We hit the heck out of all the back roads we can find... Enjoy those nice bikes. P.S. don't be a stranger to back roads. OMM.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My bud Tom got one a week ago, then we got the other one late last week!

I love this lil scoot! At first I thought it might be a little small (engine-wise), but it has proven to be very fun!

We tooled around Tom's acreage, with his boys and trying to teach them how to ride - using an old Honda 80. :)

We have the South Canadian River fairly close, and we went down there yesterday evening for about an hour!

My last several bikes were street bikes, last dirt bike I had was a new '74 Yamaha 360 - I'm old! LOL

John

Welcome to the forum!

You're gonna love the TW... loads of fun to ride... bulletproof... and will go anywhere...

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
You've done well if they're as clean as they look in the pics.

You may wanna lose the front tool bag before it takes out your fender, headlight and/or fairing. The fender moves with the forks and that bag's gunna get smushed inbetwixt, pronto.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You've done well if they're as clean as they look in the pics.

You may wanna lose the front tool bag before it takes out your fender, headlight and/or fairing. The fender moves with the forks and that bag's gunna get smushed inbetwixt, pronto.

Done!

See pic below.

Thanks to all who have responded, I know I'm with like-minded folk (scary thought)

Today, we went to Lake Thunderbird (locally known as dirtybird) to putt around.

Beautiful weather today! The lake is waaaaay below normal...

Believe it or not - was trail riding on the river Monday, and I haven't washed it.

Tom :

·
Registered
21 Posts
Done!

See pic below.

Thanks to all who have responded, I know I'm with like-minded folk (scary thought)

Today, we went to Lake Thunderbird (locally known as dirtybird) to putt around.

Beautiful weather today! The lake is waaaaay below normal...

Believe it or not - was trail riding on the river Monday, and I haven't washed it.

Tom :

Wow nice

1 - 13 of 13 Posts