1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow that's cool, thanks for posting! I just bought a Yamaha C3 and a Zuma 125 and having a blast. Along with my TW200 of course. I don't plan on selling the also under-rated and mighty TW. I think there is a distinct low-and-slow theme going on here now for me.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Russ, thank you for these. I really needed that. I was laughing so hard I nearly pissed my pants watching that Hitler clip. I'm defenitely going to follow this guy's vids.

Ride on Daddy-O.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd kill to do his Mongolia-to-London gig next year.

About every ten years I've always pulled the plug, taken leave of absence or quit jobs to do something epic. Years ago I planned an RTW trip on a CT, but passed on it and did the U.S. on horseback, instead. Not exactly one of my regrets in life but that stinkin' kid has put it back on my bucket list. lol.

I still have some of the parts and pieces I collected for that ride. Looking for a CT basket case to hack into a dualsport-ish-tourer kinda thing and let my old man ride it to clear his cobwebs between adventures...

·
Registered
503 Posts
lzrdbrth, thanks so much for finding and posting this. Simply put, epic! Also, if your serious about looking for a small Honda, I've got one that needs a new home. Picture of it on trails section, 2 brothers, 2200miles.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lzrdbrth, thanks so much for finding and posting this. Simply put, epic! Also, if your serious about looking for a small Honda, I've got one that needs a new home. Picture of it on trails section, 2 brothers, 2200miles.

You have NO idea how tempting the prospect is of flying out there and riding that thing back to Cali. Lol.

'Cept I'd be a lizrdsicle before I reached Toledo....

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 15 of 15 Posts