·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On my way to home depot to get the switches on the freeway the traffic came to a sudden stop and then came Highway patrol, fire trucks and then after 15 min or so traffic started to move and a guy was being worked on in the center lane no damaged cars that was strange then about 500 yards down the road was a crouch rocket bike laying on the side of the road.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Nuances of outlets and switches are intriguing, no?
When I moved to Carter TX my house was way out in the boonies, and copperheads were everywhere, so I wired cheap jar lamps with 25W bulbs about every 12 feet and switched by motion sensors all around so I could mow in the dark. A crabby neighbor turned me in to the county for doing my own electrical work, so I got a copy of the NEC and a study guide, then aced the state electrical license exam. When I made pole lamps and started trenching for the wires the crab called the county on me again, and they were not happy to see my permit on the storm door. I got a little carried away just pissing the crabby neighbor off--even the mailbox at the street had a switched light that came on when the door was opened.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts