TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1989TW 200
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Forum - been a member of the FB groups a little while. Just bought my first TW, a 1989 model with aroung 3000 miles. It is very clean, and mostly stock - has bark busters and some auxillary lighting installed. I haven't had the chance to really ride it yet - but that hasn't kept me from dipping into the Farkle market. Oversize footpegs from DMO Specialties have arrived, and upgrades to the front and rear suspension are next (to accomodate my somewhat oversized physique). The plan is to buy a second TW for a his and hers set. I have ridden many miles on two wheels, ranging from a Suzuki TS100 to a Honda Goldwing, and wrenched on them all, but have limited off-road experience. My wife is a complete newbie, having only done time in the pillion seat. We have a cottage in the woods of Northern Michigan, and we are looking to do a little exploring of the country back roads, two tracks, etc. Here are a couple of picks of my ride when I got it home.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Snow Vehicle

Thanks for having me in the group. I am not shy, and I will be asking a lot of questions.

· Super Moderator
21,840 Posts
That's my very favorite color of all the TW's, the Rainbow edition runs second.

· Registered
TW200 ST1300 GL1500
2 Posts
New to the Forum - been a member of the FB groups a little while. Just bought my first TW, a 1989 model with aroung 3000 miles. It is very clean, and mostly stock - has bark busters and some auxillary lighting installed. I haven't had the chance to really ride it yet - but that hasn't kept me from dipping into the Farkle market. Oversize footpegs from DMO Specialties have arrived, and upgrades to the front and rear suspension are next (to accomodate my somewhat oversized physique). The plan is to buy a second TW for a his and hers set. I have ridden many miles on two wheels, ranging from a Suzuki TS100 to a Honda Goldwing, and wrenched on them all, but have limited off-road experience. My wife is a complete newbie, having only done time in the pillion seat. We have a cottage in the woods of Northern Michigan, and we are looking to do a little exploring of the country back roads, two tracks, etc. Here are a couple of picks of my ride when I got it home.

View attachment 223664 View attachment 223665

Thanks for having me in the group. I am not shy, and I will be asking a lot of questions.
I like the colors and I also have a GoldWing.

· Registered
2,005 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts