TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't mounted it yet, but the brand is Arkon, the model# is SMWPCS532, it fits my iPhone 5 nicely and is weatherproof. You can use touchscreen through the window in it as well. Once I mount it, I will take a pic. The unit and mounting hardware seems like good quality. They make a smaller one but I needed the bigger one to fit my phone in it's Lifeproof case.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: Rickhem and SanDue

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took my first ride today with my iPhone in the holder. I went about 15-20 miles, rode over a few railroad tracks and up to 55-60mph and the new holder worked great. Very happy with it. The touch-through screen doesn't work that well though because I already have a Lifeproof case on the phone so I'm trying to use the touchscreen through 2 windows. However if I'm just programming in a destination and then zipping into the holder, I don't really need to touch it anyway.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a nice looking set-up!

Thanks! I'm very happy with it and it didn't break the bank. Feels like good quality too, and supposed to be water resistant. Took a 40 mile ride with it yesterday and it worked well, was very visible even when the sun was super bright. I still need to install my lead for 12V outlet/battery tender so I can keep my phone charged while riding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts