TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys: I recently installed the TCI windscreen. It's really nice for my back road mostly paved or dirt 35-55 rambling, and for higher speed stints it is a big plus. It's a bit pricey and not recommended if Serious off road.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Went to the TCI website. Is the cost for this product around $200?

Couldn't quite see the mounting points, but after saving and enlarging on my desktop, I can see where it mounts. Very sturdy mounting. More secure than the Slipstreamer model I use. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to the TCI website. Is the cost for this product around $200

Hi admiral: It sure is, but the fit is exceptional and for those who don't have a Service manual, the torque specs are as follows: Handle Bar Bracket 14 ft lbs. and the Fork unit bolt 17 ft. lbs.

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Post a link with more info please.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just google TCI Products: Dual Sport Adventure Accessories.
To save a few bucks, I purchased from Accessories International for $190 delivered. Their number is 888-725-3679

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks good-I like the fact that it doesn't clamp to the bars for mounting. No way is that thing going to move on you-NICE!

·
Registered
291 Posts
What do you guys think of the front rack that can mount over this windscreen? I like that it is above the headlight, just wondering whether it would be sturdy enough to actually be useful. Maybe just for bedroll or toolkit?

Edit: I found some discussion about this on the luggage rack sticky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts