TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wife bought this for my upcoming birthday and took me out to dinner!:love5::love5: I'm not a big fan of HF stuff but this lift gets some good reviews online (and a few bad ones) and I'm tired of scooting around the floor to work on the bikes. On sale for $279. The real test will be putting the 1600 on it for a clutch replacement.

DSCN8659.JPG

DSCN8660.JPG

DSCN8661.JPG

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
That will be handy. Harbor Freight is right down the street from me. I read some of the reviews. I haven't bought one yet but it is on my want list.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love Harbor Freight. I buy almost all of my tools there and have only had like 2 bad products in the last 20 years. Granted, I'm not a guy that uses these tools often. If I had to make a living with these tools I'm sure I'd want better quality.

I bet that lifts the weight of your 1600 with no problems.

·
Super Moderator
18,122 Posts
Rick, if you go to their website, it is still $279.00 Although, prices on stuff may change on the 11th (2 days) on some items. Watch for their 25% off coupons in the flyers or on the website.
Do you have a pic of the coupon for $279?!

Reactions: scotti158

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Wife bought this for my upcoming birthday and took me out to dinner!:love5::love5: I'm not a big fan of HF stuff but this lift gets some good reviews online (and a few bad ones) and I'm tired of scooting around the floor to work on the bikes. On sale for $279. The real test will be putting the 1600 on it for a clutch replacement.

View attachment 162866

View attachment 162874

View attachment 162882
Happy upcoming Birthday!!! :eek:ccasion16:

Man that would come in handy for installing my kick starter kit.................... No sense in two people living soooo close to each other both having one ;)

Tom

Tom

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick, if you go to their website, it is still $279.00 Although, prices on stuff may change on the 11th (2 days) on some items. Watch for their 25% off coupons in the flyers or on the website.
They won't let you use any discount coupons on sales flyer stuff....I tried.:(

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,122 Posts
Reactions: Ken and scotti158
1 - 14 of 14 Posts