TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
one picture was taken just after I got it home and took it out of the truck.
the other picture I took in front of snowmobiler cabin.
Awesome place there, nice bike too! Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
5,309 Posts
Nice set of wheels dude - cherish that photo - it goes downhill from here - lol

As the mechanic said when I picked up mine - "That's the cleanest this bike is ever going to be from now on" - he wasn't wrong ....... :D

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome aboard, TMack!
Bike looks great.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome!! :D

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
TMack on a TDub..... Where will it go from here? Love the snowmobile shack. Where are you from? Looks like great riding. You'll love your TW and this forum. Welcome from the flatland.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi. I am from Prince Edward Island. I have had a dozen motorcycles. I have had crotch rockets and raced motocross as a kid. And guess what. I can't remember having so much fun on a bike as I am having on this TW. I am always looking for an excuse to go for a ride. The only drawback is I am not getting as much exercise because instead of walking the dog, he is chasing me up and down the field while I'm on my bike!lol

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hi. I am from Prince Edward Island. I have had a dozen motorcycles. I have had crotch rockets and raced motocross as a kid. And guess what. I can't remember having so much fun on a bike as I am having on this TW. I am always looking for an excuse to go for a ride. The only drawback is I am not getting as much exercise because instead of walking the dog, he is chasing me up and down the field while I'm on my bike!lol
My mountain bike and gym shoes absolutely despise my TW:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Why is it that everyone no matter what they ride or how long they have ridden always says the same thing!! :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats. You'll love it. I do mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts