TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys: This awesome vehicle with an amazing 6+hp, a staggering 8.5 compression ratio, and a torque line that propels it from 0 to 25 in under 10 seconds. It will, with it's rigid frame beat all backs to putty before the engine quits. It deserves its name as the mighty "Baja Warrior." DSCN0156.JPG DSCN0157.JPG

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Vvroom-Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom ! My son had a little honda 50 that looked that small but had rear springs.. I can't remember the model name OMM.:confused:

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Last summer Adam and I were working our way to what we thought was a remote alpine lake via a tough long rocky road. Happily feeling we were typical mighty TW all-terrain concurring heroes when low and behold we came across a herd of these bikes goofing on some boulders. Instant ego deflators! Where did these yahoos and their mini-bikes come from? They must be capable. And I am shamed to admit several had both front and rear disc brakes.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Last summer Adam and I were working our way to what we thought was a remote alpine lake via a tough long rocky road. Happily feeling we were typical mighty TW all-terrain concurring heroes when low and behold we came across a herd of these bikes goofing on some boulders. Instant ego deflators! Where did these yahoos and their mini-bikes come from? They must be capable. And I am shamed to admit several had both front and rear disc brakes.
They probably bought them from Amazon and had them delivered to the boulder in question:D. But seriously who would waste their time and money modifying a little 200 cc dirt bike designed 30 or 40 years ago. Silly people out there I suppose:p

Tom

·
Registered
258 Posts
They are chineese remakes of 60's and 70's rope start mini bikes ,honda never made a rope start mini to my knowledge ,z50 ,ct70,qr50, were the honda models ,they started in 1967 or so ,fantastic little bikes .
If I am not mistaken ,pep boys is who imported the baha mini's like the one the op has .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts