TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,416 Posts
Snow Cats always remind me of the movie "The Shining". However, I wish I had one. It could be my winter time TW!

Of course if I really had one I would not "ever" get anything done around the house...TW in Summer...Snow Cat in Winter...but I can dream about it!

Here is my ATV...without A/C or Heater!!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
That is one neat looking rig Jim. Would that be something you would trailer to the mountains and go off exploring, or is it more like a farm tractor to plow roads and such. Gerry

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jerry,This one is the best for hunting because the tracks are thicker in the center. So it rides like an over inflated car tire. when in something soft it settles in and you get the full support. Can be run year round. So those bare spots douring early season are no trouble. VW running gear even the steering wheel. Someone said the window latches and wheel is the same as 59 vw bus. Door in the rear so you step right in. It had a few owners but the original one was Prince Rupert dep. of transportation in BC. It serviced the beakon on a hill at the airport . This is the one that is missing the hand crank bolt.

From my location it is trailered to the snow.I get very little snow at 700ft.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I REALLY like that Henry J. I drag raced motorcycles from 1965 to 1980, then switched to cars until 1991. I still miss it at times, but I just can't do everything.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I REALLY like that Henry J. I drag raced motorcycles from 1965 to 1980, then switched to cars until 1991. I still miss it at times, but I just can't do everything.
It takes a while to get the "racing bug" out of your blood stream. I raced points in this one for quite a few years. Went to the nationals in 1993.

I have been away from the track long enough now that I don't "have-to" be there

Mine is not the fastest racecar since it is heavy. It is still a street car. As a street car 10.7 @ 125 is still a half respectable 1/4 mile time.

After almost twenty years my hands still shake like a leaf after driving it

Attachments

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
My friend. You say you miss racing? Then take the Dub to the strip!! I think it would be a real hoot for the fans to see a T.W. bracket racing.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It is still a street car. As a street car 10.7 @ 125 is still a half respectable 1/4 mile time.

Wow man that is on par with a BRAND NEW Kawasaki ZX6r! Great ET and trap.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
For about 20 years this was my alter ego. It has an LS-6 engine except it has oval port heads. A Muncie Rock crusher transmission, 3.73 12 bolt posi. I was into go, not show. It left many a Camero or Mustang driver wondering "what the hell just happened?". An occasional Honda or Toyota would want to race. I would keep even with them until I shifted into second gear and then I would light up the rear tires and leave them in smoke. Cops never gave it a second look. The hub caps cost 50 cents each at a swap meet and fit the image perfectly. It is a sleeper. A perfect example of "never judge a book by its cover". I was labeled a "sandbagger" and proud of it. At the age of 61 I finally out grew it and sold it. The guy I sold it to did the interior and exterior and now it is beautiful. To bad. I loved it the way it was!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Other huh.

2001 TDI Jetta

1987 Canadian Long Wheelbase Samurai Toyota 2.4 liter diesel engine

1992 Ducati 888

1995 Ducati 916

1987 Toyota HZJ60 Diesel Land Cruiser

2005 CRD Diesel KJ Liberty

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts

Double DROOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is one neat vehicle. Do you use it often? How do you use it?

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural

safe mercury detoxification

lead poisoning antidote treatment

cancer treatment cancer treatments

adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

1 - 18 of 18 Posts