TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Fancy, shmancy. Who needs it. Looks like lots of work. Hope there is a beer fridge in the barn, the shop, the tanning shed,,,just sayin' you gotta have a beer fridge. Well, I gotta have a beer fridge. Oh, and it should have a freezer for ice cream and your elk meat.;)

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
LOL! My Brittany is a master mouser from the word go except she has tunnel vision guided by her nose. She finds the mice and I end up laughing my ass off as they squirt out under or behind her and she never sees them. Kind of wish the cat would teach her a thing or two about mice catching! The cat is a killer but likes to bring the rodents back wounded so she can torture them a while and the dog swipes them from her. Sometimes I get the impression the cat feels sorry for the dog and brings her a half dead mouse as a token of their love.

Nice place and an even better job you have there!

GaryL

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Looks like your dogs are putting wood in the fire. Branding fire?

My wife sent me this picture and thought I'd share it when you created this post. It reminds us of our dog Georgie except I'm sure none of our mules would allow her on their back like this. She does ride on the TW though. Will your horses allow a dog on? Kind of appropriate to our way of lives eh?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like your dogs are putting wood in the fire. Branding fire?

My wife sent me this picture and thought I'd share it when you created this post. It reminds us of our dog Georgie except I'm sure none of our mules would allow her on their back like this. She does ride on the TW though. Will your horses allow a dog on? Kind of appropriate to our way of lives eh?

Nope trap boiling fire...have had dogs that would ride horseback.... but none at this moment, unless they get real footsore...the Border Collie used to ride on the dub till I crashed once, now he prefers to run...

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Nope trap boiling fire...have had dogs that would ride horseback.... but none at this moment, unless they get real footsore...the Border Collie used to ride on the dub till I crashed once, now he prefers to run...
I always heard border collies were intelligent!:p

Tom

·
Registered
177 Posts
The secret is low overhead!...My Mother considers how we live here on our little homestead to be fancy campin....whatever....water power internet...that is damn fancy campin!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts