TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys making the most of the days I can ride to work which are getting fewer & fewer. Anyway thought I would try out a different angle and use the helmet mount on my action cam. Haven't done any low light video till this one so I thought I would do it to see the results. So this is it. Nothing exciting no offroadimg no adventure just a ride to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbwgS4VGJvU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Somewhere arounf 5C I'd have sent the camera to work without me, but it seems to work ok.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Other than wind noise and camera angle I think it is OK. Try the piece of tape on the microphone that you suggested and let us know how it works,

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the microphone was positioned underneath the unit it would probably be better. Being positioned at the front is not best for an action cam

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Is there a way to mute the sound after it's made???? Then maybe add music of some kind. Ya know "born to be wild" (o; How bad is traffic going home????????

Oh, by the way I like. NO love snow, Riding my yammie 4-stroke snowmobile is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun..

P.S. Neat vid, thanks. OMM.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually a lot of the movies I do on the bike are edited with audio, music etc. It would be nice though to be able to hear the T-dub going thru its paces etc at times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts