TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a 2 hr. ride today. It was about 55 deg and sunny. We had a lot of rain last week so the woods were full of rivers flowing down the trails and lots of mud so I stayed on seasonal roads. The first few pictures are in Summerhill State Land, NY.

dscn7726.JPG DSCN7727.JPG

Here is something you don't see every day! No, I didn't take any pictures of the inhabitants!

nudist.JPG

The next few pictures are at Bear Swamp State Land, NY.

dscn7733.JPG dscn7734.JPG

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Nice pics. No riding this weekend for me since I did not have a seat at the MSF course. Luckily my wife kept me real busy with chores!

Tom

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics. No riding this weekend for me since I did not have a seat at the MSF course. Luckily my wife kept me real busy with chores!

Tom
Just think, you could have gone with me and avoided the "Honey Do" list. Well, delayed it for a few hours anyhow.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Just think, you could have gone with me and avoided the "Honey Do" list. Well, delayed it for a few hours anyhow.
Oh that is rich! I have very few weekends that I am not on call and when one pops up.............. Well I am sure you know where I am going with this:) We are going camping at Myers park in Lansing this coming weekend and our camper was in DIRE need of cleaning and general maintenance. Since I will actually be on call over the weekend I needed to make sure everything was in order beforehand. I would have much rather been riding on my days off but hopefully we will have a long summer to ride. On a side note I have 550 miles on the TW now and switched to full synthetic but have not touched the carb at all. Does the air/fuel adjustment help with the stock jets or should I wait until after my 600 mile factory service?

Tom

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Damn...looks like Upstate is farther into Spring than Ohio....? Having lived in both, that is rare...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Is the Empire Haven nudist park transient, or is that a permanent fixture? Do you actually see people streaking around through the woods? Orienteering perhaps? That's awesome. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
Nice green forested ride.

When you ride near the nudist camp, they don't make you remove your helmet do they? Safety first!:p

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the Empire Haven nudist park transient, or is that a permanent fixture? Do you actually see people streaking around through the woods? Orienteering perhaps? That's awesome. Thanks for the pics!
That place has been there for as long as I can remember. From what I have heard, what walks around naked there is not pretty! I've never actually seen anybody nude myself. It's either too cold for nakeditity or it's warm enough but the bugs are out and biting their nether regions!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts