TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly a big THANK YOU to the people running this site. Awesome job, awesome site, especially for some-one as addicted to Tw's as myself and many others, I'm sure.

Anyway, my suggestion...How about a Thumbs Up for comments you like similar to the facebook thumbs up.

So often I read a brilliant comment that makes me chuckle or mechanically / electrically / etc, I totally agree with and wish to express my "Agreed / Well done old chap / Brillaint / etc" support for.

Furthermore I think it would also help anyone searching for information to get a more informative view.

Example:

Mr X writes - 15W-50 oil is the best for a TW (Hopefully a lot of people agree and give a thumbs up)

Mr Y writes - No, No! Two stroke oil is the correct way to go (Hopefully a lot less people agree)

So some-one looking for oil info, finds the oil info thread, reads it - sees Ok most guys agree with Mr. X and thinks I should buy that then.

So if it is possible to program in? And if a few other members agree with me? Would you clever programing site administrators please consider adding it to this awesome site?

Best regards,

G

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
LOL, never even noticed those......

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
Hitting a red button on this forum has caused many a hurt feelings. Use with caution if you must!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I use a shopping forum sometimes and it has thumbs up or down thread ratings like Grant suggested. I think it's probably something the forum software needs to offer but here's what it looks like: site example. I find it handy for the shopping forum, identifying an especially hot deal.

I don't quite understand the red and green thing here. Does it just rate a single post? Does it serve much of a purpose...other than relieving "post rage"....or starting it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts