TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm pretty much done fixing all the things that are wrong with it except for the broken turn signal button. I think it turned out pretty good minus the side plastics... Had adhesion problems so I coated it with rubberized undercoating then repainted. The coating cracked some, so there are little grooves in it... Oh well, it's made for riding not show.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ^^^Jasmine The Cat !!

Yes, the stickers on the tank read: " Zombie Outbreak Response Team" (I like Zombies).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks killer man. Is there a rack under that tail box or did ya bolt it to the plastic rack/fender? I been thinkin about something like that for mine. How bout that tank sticker? got close up of it? Reminds of some old snowboards called haz-mat.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm at the kids bball practice right now so I'm not able to post one, but I got it off amazon. I'm sure if you search Zombie Outbreak Response Team you'll find it quickly.

My oranges didn't match up on the tail to the side plates because I primed tail white and sides in black. But again, don't really care.
I just like riding it. (more than my shadow 750, but don't tell her that!)

Home Now, here's a link

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool man.

theres no jumpin curbs on the 750! Well maybe there is?!! I never ridden with ya!

Cheers

No comment...

Okay, I'll tell the story.. Was trying to beat my buddy in to work.. Went through a dirt parking lot and off the curb... Scraped both bottom frame tubes pretty bad.. Lesson learned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts