Super Moderator
18,064 Posts
O no...
Tell us more.
Hope you will be ok bro.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
upper rt fibia fracture... ouch, but i guess could have been worse. glad you'll live to ride another day.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going up a steep hill and had come to a compleat stop, dabed and twisted my ankle, then the bike fell over on me. With the bike on one side of my fibula and a rock on the other, crunch!

·
Registered
976 Posts
I was going up a steep hill and had come to a compleat stop, dabed and twisted my ankle, then the bike fell over on me. With the bike on one side of my fibula and a rock on the other, crunch!
Hurts just reading about it!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

·
Super Moderator
18,064 Posts
What is the recovery time?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear that. I know all about broken bones after spending three summers in a row on crutches. Not fun. Take it easy and I wish you good luck with the recovery!

Zack

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ouch!

Were you alone when it happened? Things like this concern me when riding alone. I guess it's a good thing, it keeps me riding very carefully and tame - but sometimes things are bound to happen despite ones best efforts.

Here's to healing quickly!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Sorry to hear about your break. That blows dead worms. ( stupid saying from one of my friends growing up ) Kind of fits, though. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Dave

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Ouch Greg! you were moving pretty slow the other day but I figured if you could walk on it you would be OK. Guess you were right. So here is the plan for our NE Russ Rally. I will come down to your shop and help design the first and only set of TW Training Wheels.:D

Just kidding and hope you get time to stop over and mess with the headsets for our FRS/GMRS radios. Are you in a cast?

GaryL

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Note to self (me), don't stop while riding up steep hill.:rolleyes:

They should have casted you. You get more sympathy that way!:D

Now you have a TW tale to tell. And while telling the tale many times over the years, you'll have the chance to enhance (embellish) the story.

Get well soon!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
No cast, I can walk on it, although it's painfull. I should be good in 5 weeks.
Should have got a cast I think! Then you could go to Walmart and ride around on a Go Cart, they have three wheels!:D

Sorry Greg, I have to raz you a bit. What are pals for anyway? Stop in for a beer when you get up by the camp.

GaryL

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Damn, Guess you got between a rock and a hard place.....Hope you heal quick!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I hope my wife doesn't see this post. Post like this should be password protected or something like that for an added layer of security!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts