TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yeah, I kinda thought so with that front like that. I miss that little bugger my dad got me. It was the same little one as in the Herter's catalog, but I "think" he got it from Sears maybe? It was smaller than that sled, yellow. It was the perfect size for me at 6 or 7 years old. This brings back memories. We had snowmobiles back in the 60's through mid 80's up in PA at our lake house. Back then in that area, you could plate them from local road use, if I remember correctly. Ah, the good'ol days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The caboose is actually a 1962 sno cruiser caboose. I have painted it, and added some ski doo decals to match my snowmobile. I have a chaise lounge cushion and wool blankets to enhance comfort for the riders in the caboose. It's been a lot of fun,I appreciate the comments. Ive always wondered about winter riding my T dub, I just have a hard time comprehending 3 feet of snow vs my T dub.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, It is our place in Paradise, Tirebiter. Great place to ride sleds, because of the constant lake effect snow being on the northern shore of the UP. Doesn't hurt that it sleeps 20 and has a log garage. ��

1 - 8 of 8 Posts