TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super Kind weather has extended the riding season this year. By this time last year I had over 200 miles on my iceskates but no dice for that this year, so ive seen a huge amount of country on the TW and fatcat this fall. Here are two new short videos to peruse. One from the flatter parts of the valley which includes a lot of underwater footage, and one from a mystery spot on the north edge of the valley.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Absolutely great videos. I don't believe I will be trying any of those water crossings one handed, but love seeing the vids. Thank you for posting.
Mel

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
fun! like that underwater shot....

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the other bike is a 1986 Honda fatcat tr200. It feels almost identical to the TW. It was only made 2 years and features 8 inch tires both ends, automatic clutch, fromt and rear handbrakes. Its just freaking awesome for trails and super easy to film from. Its a crying shame there are so few of these bikes around. Right now on ebay there are only 2 for sale in the whole country. Glad you liked the videos.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
does that fat cat have a special snorkel for the deeper water?

great videos, thanks

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Another interest pair of video's. Water must be coooollllllddddd!:p

·
Registered
395 Posts
Quality perusing. Thanks again.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The cat doesn't have a snorkel....yet. Im going to add one soon that will have an intake on the handlebar. It does have tees in the carb vent and drain lines, as well as plugs for them both. If you don't have tees the engine will cut out in really shallow water. I teed the TW also. One additional awesome thing about that bike is that in really deep water you can cover the air intake, lay it down on its side and float it across. The water is about 35 degrees, Im wearing goretex waders so you really don't notice. Otherwise id be plenty hypothermic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts