TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help picking a color for the jimbo windshield 2013 color scheme any one have this year color scheme and got a jimbo shield? can you post some pics to help me pic a color please i cant decide between the dark blue or the grey one

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you're having difficulty, I recommend "plaid"
I went with grey for mine.

·
Registered
385 Posts
When I buy one [hey, there's an order to my farkle list], I'm buying the gray one. I have a 2013 too.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have the smoke. My wife has the blue. And my other riding buddy has the clear with the blue highlights. All three look nice..OMM.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
My 1991 is all white plastics with a blue tank and black frame and I went with the darkest I think Black (Opaque). Looks great!

GaryL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know where I can buy one of these (jimbo Shield)? Google is no help. It keeps pointing me to motorcycle lapel pins & Hyundai windshields.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I bet it will come down to personal preference, I was hesitant to go with blue, but I figured if I did not like it I would order another color to have choices like someone else stated. At the price point I was willing to try a gamble, BTW I love the blue. (Color *in photos* varies based on lighting.)
IMG_3228_zpsa7647043.jpg IMG_1709_zps2ba07629.jpg
Hopefully with photos you can find what you are after
Good luck!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I just put a blue one on my 2013 about ten minutes ago.
Shield 1.jpg
I think the blue of the shield nicely complements the blue in the color scheme.
Sadly, wimp that I am, since it's 28° and snowing out I didn't go for a test drive today.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I just put a blue one on my 2013 about ten minutes ago.
View attachment 1476
I think the blue of the shield nicely complements the blue in the color scheme.
Sadly, wimp that I am, since it's 28° and snowing out I didn't go for a test drive today.
Looks Great. I would not go either in snow with a brand new TW. On the other hand if I had a nice beater TW that had already seen some bangs and bruises I think it would be a blast.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I love taking mine out in the snow and cool weather. This is my favorite time of the year to be out on the TW. They are tough little bikes and I am sure mine will still be out there plugging along somewhere long after I'm gone. ;) Jimbo makes some great windshields. They ought to come with them stock from Yamaha!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I always thought the gray (smoke) would be the ticket on my 2006. That blue looks really sharp - gives me something to think about. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts