TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Issue #1
I've got a very old Bell helmet. It's from probably 2003 or 2004. I don't use it for any kind of street riding, but I keep it around as a spare for when people are using an ATV on our property. The visor is beyond scratched up and I can't seem to figure out how to find a replacement visor. I can't even figure out what model the helmet is! All I can find is a serial number inside: "MX 200907".

How do I figure out what model it is and find a replacement visor for it?

Issue #2

I just picked up a Bell Bullitt TT, admittedly a helmet I purchased 100% for aesthetic reasons. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. Anyway, it has "removable cheek pads with pockets for speakers". Yet nowhere in the manual or on the Bell website does it clarify what kind of speakers can be used. I'd love to have two speakers and a microphone in here that I can use via bluetooth with my phone for calls, but also that could be used to talk to other riders nearby. I know I've seen this kind of system around but I am just way out of my depth when it comes to them and I have no idea what to purchase. Any recommendations?

Thanks so much guys, appreciate all the help!

·
Registered
503 Posts
my brother and I use the Sena SMH-10. We love it. Good range for bike to bike, Bluetooth's to phone, all-day operation on a full-charge. Highly recommend

·
Super Moderator
17,938 Posts
Hi guys,

Issue #1
I've got a very old Bell helmet. It's from probably 2003 or 2004. I don't use it for any kind of street riding, but I keep it around as a spare for when people are using an ATV on our property. The visor is beyond scratched up and I can't seem to figure out how to find a replacement visor. I can't even figure out what model the helmet is! All I can find is a serial number inside: "MX 200907".

How do I figure out what model it is and find a replacement visor for it?

Half helmet? 3/4? Full face? 3 snaps? 5 snaps? I found cyclegear helpful for a helmet with only 3 snaps. They had a pretty good selection of visors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts