TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding to work like every other day and all of the sudden my bike gets extremely loud. I assumed that the exhaust had punctured or something similar but when I get to work, there was no exhaust. It flew off in the highway going about 60mph. I know that it will probably be destroyed so I did not even bother going back to look for it.

I am having a very hard time finding one online. I don't want an after market or special, I was very happy with the stock. If anyone has any information as to where I can acquire one please advice. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have a stock exhaust that I don't use, it's bit rusty under the opening but still fully functional, I can give it to you for free if you want. If you are in the US shipping might be expensive though.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Did you lose the entire muffler or just the insert? I'm guessing just the part that slips in the back of the muffler and is held in place by a sheet metal screw. If so, the part number is 1RH-14752-01-00 PIPE, OUTLET $42.96 plus shipping from www.stadiumyamaha.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank for all the responses, I did loose the whole muffler, it is only held by one screw and i guess that the vibrations took a toll on the screw...the part is actually SKU: 2JX-14711-10-00 MUFFLER 1...which is over 200.00

thanks for the link TK200, I might just get that one since it is actually cheaper than the stock.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I'd watch craigslist and ebay for a used one. Also, maybe a mod can change the title of this thread to NEED A STOCK MUFFLER. There ought to be a few hanging in garages since so many people go aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I have a stock muffler which outwardly appears in usable condition. It won't cost you very much more than shipping. Why not email me and let me know you are indeed interested and where you are located. Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts