TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If someone has a wrecked bike with a damaged frame... i am looking for a complete kickstand with the bracket that's on the frame section.

IF they can just cut the frame section so i can salvage the bracket for application to my bike..

give me a call at 870-949-0250 or post here... email or send me a PM

thanks in advance,

FS

IF you have an damaged frame and no kickstand I would be interested in a small frame section with the Kick stand mount bracket that's welded to it...

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
You might be able to find a side stand from a trials bike easier than finding what you're looking for. Or fab something up from metal and a similar sidestand. I can't help otherwise. Best of luck, and WELCOME to the Greatest Forum on Earth, with the greatest members.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Okay,,,,,,,we're curious. What are you doing? And where did you go? lol I don't have what you are looking for, but do want to follow this thread to see how it goes for you. Best of luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking ... the complete kickstand is gone the plate that is welded to the frame ( lower lh tube) is gone so i have nothing there... so the plate. the kickstand, spring and all related parts are gone...

Is why i was looking for someone with a wrecked bike or one with a bent frame....

thanks again for the replies i keep looking in here hoping to find something.... making a trip to an old scrap yard tomorrow... there must be 200 bikes and frames in one pile hoping to maybe find something there...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If i could get someone to precision measure the tab that's welded onto the frame section... i can fabricate a new tab... here is the reason why i need to know the dimensions and or was looking for a frame section with the side stand tab, i found a complete stand spring and switchplate... the bike has that whole tab section missing... 20161018_145555.jpg 20161018_145604.jpg 20161018_145608_001.jpg 20161018_145617.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts