TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on a 1987 TW200 as a project with my son and am in need of a front fender. Actually have the mounting bracket so just need the plastic or will take both. Assume it is universal for several years but not sure when/if fender changed.

Please let me know if you have one and price or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Brandon

·
Registered
194 Posts
Working on a 1987 TW200 as a project with my son and am in need of a front fender. Actually have the mounting bracket so just need the plastic or will take both. Assume it is universal for several years but not sure when/if fender changed.

Please let me know if you have one and price or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Brandon
Hey Brandon,

Not sure where you are located, but I had a positive purchase from partzilla.com . Their prices are better are way better than I can do locally, or even in Canada. Genuine Yamaha parts for reasonable prices.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
A fender from any year TW will fit fine so just check all years at partzilla to see if you can find the correct color. I think the 1987 is just white and it is about $42. Basically either white or black fenders should be available while the odd colors are not.
Shipping and handling charges are wild so try always to combine other parts in the same order from the same supplier.

GaryL

Reactions: littletommy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts